Monday, April 13, 2009

Leather peeling off the toe of my boots?

I have a pair of leather boots with a 1%26quot; stacked front, and bits of the leather on part of the toe of one side is cracked and peeling off, revealing a rougher black material. I think it could have been because I kicked a rough surface while walking. They%26#039;re black leather and very smooth and supple, I don%26#039;t know what type exactly, but they%26#039;re made by Costume National if that%26#039;s any help. Is there any way I can fix this?





(Cross-posted under Beauty %26amp; Style.)

Leather peeling off the toe of my boots?
You could take the boots to a cobbler for repair, you have expensive boots so make sure a professional does the repair job.





best of luck to you!



Shoes Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment